[sword-devel] Sword Atlas

Mark Ayliffe sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:05:39 +0100

OK, 3 months on, if anyone is still interested, I've put a couple of samples
of my first scan of my old Matthew Henry maps on a web site. The index page
is at: http://www.ayliffe.org/mhenry.htm Be careful the images are very
large. If you're paying for bandwidth by the minute or the MB, these are not
for you. If anyone is still interested and would care to offer some
guidelines on how better to format these, then please go ahead. My more
powerful machine is running windows XP, where Pain Shop Pro 7 is probably
the favourite, though I've also got Adobe Photoshop to hand. I can also use
Debian Linux if there are better tools there.

There are 5 more OT maps and a couple of NT ones, one coloured. there are
also hundreds of other illustrations which might be of interest?

Mark