[sword-devel] Access violations

Darin Duphorne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:14:22 -0500

Yes, that's how I have to do it, as well.  It is just a bit unwieldy
and requires me to run X11 since it hasn't been built for the MacOS
window management system yet.  That also creates some inherent
cut/paste problems, and won't allow me to double-click .doc files.
Thanks.  I was hoping I had missed something, although I understand
that the next version of Mac OS X is going to support Word files
natively in the free TextEdit app that ships with OS X.  That should
create some interesting scenarios if, as with earlier versions, this
new version also ships with source.