[sword-devel] free Windows compiler for SWORD

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:33:46 -0700

Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> Ahh. May I propose to change "SWORD Module add-ins" on
> http://crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule/index.jsp to "Creating a
> SWORD Module"?
>
> It will make it a lot easier to find I guess.

Good idea. Done.

> Could you (or someone else) add crumbtails to the site? Now that I was
> pointed to a page I had some trouble finding out how I should get there
> from the start. Such a thing should propably be generated from the
> content management system. (I do hope you use some sort of CMS.)
>
> Along with the actual page name in the <title> this would make it much
> easier to navigate.
>
> If you need a hand I can try to help you out on the website. t see if I
> can scratch some itches.

I don't even know what crumbtrails are, unless it's a name for something
like "Main > Developers > Module Making" in a corner of the page.  I
don't know if that's necessary.  From the page link I gave, you can see
your section is "Develpers" (just changed from "Development" for
consistency) which can be accessed from the "Developers" link in the header.

We don't use a CMS, but you're welcome to help with the page if you feel
led.  (However, we're not interested in things that don't work with the
current server setup, which uses Tomcat.)

--Chris