[sword-devel] free Windows compiler for SWORD

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:43:52 -0700

John,
	Yeah, it seems the beta version of wincvs is a little different than
the stable version.  I thought, at one time, we had instructions for
both online.  Anyway, glad you got it checked out.

	It sounds like you are opening the sword.bpr file and NOT the
swordprj.bpg  Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my first guess.  I'm fairly
sure the files are all there, as I confirmed from a clean CVS checkout
of both sword and icu-sword.  Let me know if you are still having troubles.

	-Troy.