[sword-devel] free Windows compiler for SWORD

John Baima sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:57:04 -0500

At 03:19 PM 7/12/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello all you Windows would-be developers, we have really good news.
>
>So, we're seeking Windows developers; no excuses now!
>
>Here are the steps to freely compile our free software freely :)
>

>Follow the WinCVS instructions to checkout the source code:
>
>http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/biblecs/cvs.jsp

The version of WinCVS I downloaded today was quite a bit different. I did
manage to get it to work, but there was a lot of trial and error. You may
want to look at those instructions.

>Then change to the folder:
>
>sword/apps/windoze/CBuilder6/BibleCS/
>
>and double-click on:
>
>swordprj.bpg
>
> From the Borland IDE menu, choose Projects|Build All Projects
>
>And that's it!!!

When I build, I'm getting errors for the following includes:

#include "TntButtons.hpp"
#include "TntComCtrls.hpp"
#include "TntExtCtrls.hpp"
#include "TntMenus.hpp"

Is that some other 3rd party "TNT" package??

-John Baima