[sword-devel] Link problems w/VC6?

Herb Ledebohm sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 18:28:43 -0500

Please forgive me for bugging you guys again.  I'm having a bit of trouble
with the link now.  Seems some exports (from libsword.lib) are not being
found during the link as follows:

--------------------Configuration: diatheke - Win32
Debug--------------------
Linking...
libsword.lib(swmgr.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall sword::OSISRedLetterWords::OSISRedLetterWords(void)"
(??0OSISRedLetterWords@sword@@QAE@XZ)
libsword.lib(swmgr.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall sword::OSISScripref::OSISScripref(void)"
(??0OSISScripref@sword@@QAE@XZ)
libsword.lib(swmgr.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall sword::OSISLemma::OSISLemma(void)" (??0OSISLemma@sword@@QAE@XZ)

... and many more...

Any quick pointers are greatly appreciated.  In the meantime, I'll keep
digging to see if I can figure it out on my own.

Thanks!