[sword-devel] Hebrew Parsings

Jason Brooks sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 18:14:22 -0400

By parsing, I am only dealing with verbs.  In Hebrew, and forgive me
because I'm a bit rusty, you would designate a verb by its form (?),
i.e., Hiphal, Pual, Piel, etc.  This is similar to mood in Greek.  Then,
you would designate the person and number.  This would go beyone Strongs
numbering, more like the current KJV2003 project.  For a reference,
Bibleworks and Accordance for Mac and Windows have this through the
tagged HMT by Accordance.

Jason

--
Jason Brooks