[sword-devel] Developing a Module

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:23:26 -0000

Ouch, doesn't sound like a nice way to try and update the text. It
_may_ be possible to extract the text from each pdf and then make a
new module from that but the normal free tools for that like pdf2html
don't handle non-roman scripts well - it generates rubbish.

But I don't think that Mr Pope really wants to encourage people to
extract the text that way anyway. Is there no way he can give you the
text in a more workable format?

I don't know for sure but I assume that the original module was
created using the html version

Is there any chance that it will be updated with the latest text and
that you can use that?

On 21 Jan 2003 at 21:48, Richard Guay sent forth the message: