[sword-devel] Re: [sword-cvs] The Sword Project for Palm OS?

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 13:48:49 -0700 (MST)

The files are at http://www.crosswire.org/crosswire/palmbible/ in fact.
I've changed the CrossWire webpage to reflect this fact and give the
smalled bit of background to the subject.

--Chris