[sword-devel] New filter for red letter words

Patrick Narkinsky sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:28:07 -0500

Thus spake "Jimmie Houchin"> :

> Unlike some, I do not think it heinous or sacrilegious to have LORD
> instead of Yahweh.

Oh, I don't think it's heinous or sacreligious - I just think its bad
translation. (For what it's worth, I find that the New Jerusalem has a
surprising number of things to recommend it. It also gets the translation of
the Hebrew and Greek words for word/land right by often translating them as
"land".)

Patrick

--
Patrick Narkinsky - Apprentice Pastor, Hope Community Church

"I would rather feel contrition than know how to define it."

- Thomas a Kempis