[sword-devel] List of Questions...

Eeli Kaikkonen sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:39:47 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Derek Neighbors wrote:

> 1. Are the sword, gnome-sword and bibletime packages for Debian actively
> maintained?  I had been making some custom one's because they appeared so
> stale in unstable.

New BibleTime is based on KDE3, which is not officially in any Debian
version yet. KDE 3.1 will be ready in a week (or is already), and
Debian packages will be ready soon after that IF new QT and maybe some
other stuff will be okay after Debian changing to gcc 3.2... Probably
you knew this already. But I think that making new BibleTime packages
has not been worth it until now.

Daniel Glassey, the maintainer of the deb package, might be willing to
tell more. I'm also interested about this. (Daniel was just online,
let's see what happens :)