[sword-devel] Sword, PHP, and PostNuke

Wed, 8 Jan 2003 19:51:25 -0500

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 10:22 am, Curtis Farnham wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I joined the Sword Project about a week ago because I
> want to write a module for the PostNuke CMS
> (http://www.postnuke.com) that uses Sword modules and
> provides Bible text searching and lookup capabilities.

Hi, here's another idea if we can't get the bindings thing worked out (I'll
probably start playing with bindings eventually this year myself). Diatheke.
If you can get a statically linked diatheke then you can subexecute it and
output it's html. This is currently what the read the bible perl scripts do
afiak.