[sword-devel] Module creation help

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:11:13 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, David Mullens wrote:

> I'm wanting to create modules of existing texts.  So far, I've tried
> marking up a small file in OSIS.  I then ran xml2gbs.exe on it to create
> the module.

Were all the files that xml2gbs produced non-zero length?

> I created my .conf file.
>
> However, when I open up, I can see my tab, but I the window doesn't
> contain anything.

Is the program still reactive? It takes a long time to load some
RawGenBooks.

If you put the files into the directory of another RawGenBook, does that
book now become the book you created?

You might also try the process on one of the books created by CrossWire
instead of those from CCEL.  I haven't checked whether xml2gbs works well
on CCEL's OSIS texts.

--Chris