[sword-devel] i18n of sword website

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:03:43 +0100

Daniel, that's a very useful and good idea!

For www.bibletime.info we have a online translation tool in place which offers
the possibility to translate and edit the messages of the chosen language
online.
The data is stored in a aSQL database.

In my opinion the online translation tool is very useful for people who don't
have programming skills.

Thank you for spending your time about this topic!
Joachim