[sword-devel] i18n of sword website

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:00:17 +0100

>bring up the idea of translating the sword website into (at minimum)
>appropriate languages, imho these would do for starters:

This is a really important point I missed in my list of improvements
that are IMO necessary for the Sword website :)

>_If_ there is going to be a change to the website this should
>definitely be part of it (see www.bibletime.info for one way to do it

Yes, I second your opinion.

Greetings,
   Christian

P.S.: I'd still like to hear some opinions regarding the website
renovation project.

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Thirty was so strange for me. I've really had to come to terms with
the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult."  -- C.S. Lewis