[sword-devel] New error on building CVS of Sword

Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:31:48 -0700

Steven,
	I believe your initial problem was that someone hadn't added 2 new
filters to the unix make system, although they were referenced in SWMgr.

	Your current problem is that CVS HEAD is currently torn appart to
replace an inadequate component that was used everywhere.  We're
currently in the process of stitching it back up.

	The broken commit was done so that we could get help from everyone to
make the large number of changes necessary to get thing back in order.
And we've had many people contribute (THANK YOU!).  So, give it a few
more days, and watch the list.  I'll definitely post a message when CVS
is compiling again.  Thanks for your testing and help.  It is most
appreciated.

	-Troy.