[sword-devel] New error on building CVS of Sword

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 07:15:35 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:

> If this problem won't be corrected until the issues that Troy refers to
> in the thread "NEED A HAND" are resolved (In that thread, he said the
> CVS is broken.  The only reason I keep bothering you with this is
> because even though I haven't heard that the CVS was fixed again, all of
> a sudden I was able to update it again.  For a while, I couldn't even
> finish the update.  It would hang when it was updating the "perl"
> directory.), please at least let me know so I can stop bothering you
> with this :)

The CVS server itself isn't/wasn't broken.  There's no reason you should
have had trouble updating.

The contents of the sword module in CVS are still broken and there remain
many more files to fix (all descendants of SWFilter and SWModule at
least).

--Chris