[sword-devel] updated module-making instructions

Brook Humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 06:38:19 -0800

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 04:51 pm, Chris Little wrote:
> I updated the module-making instructions to reflect current suggested
> practices, cover utilties that have been written since the last doc was
> produced, and discuss GenBook which also didn't exist back then.
> Point out any errors or omissions if you find them.  The URL is
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule/index.jsp
> --Chris
Thanks Chris. I spent last weekend looking up both thml and osis and was
wondering if I did it in osis how it would be. I see you covered that though.
One thing, will sword ever support osis directly or will it always be
converted to gbf.

                                      Brook Humphrey
        Mobile PC Medic, 420 1st, Cheney, WA 99004, 509-235-9107
http://www.webmedic.net, bah@webmedic.net, bah@linux-mandrake.com
                                 Holiness unto the Lord