[sword-devel] Alternative to vpl

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:50:29 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Mike R wrote:

Regarding how to make modules, search the mailing list archives.  I
answered this question a few days ago.  (And it's been explained a dozen
or so times before that in recent posts.)

> I don't have a digital copy of the Message; I was just gonna type up the
> Gospels and some of the NT books, but I wanted to see if there were
> certain tags I had to use before I did all that work, hehe.

You may find a copy of the Message at
http://www.navpress.com/download/pdf/msg_promo/PDF/msgBible.pdf .

> Oh, BTW, what are the legalities on this sort of thing?  I own at least
> 5 copies of the NRSV, so I would assume that creating a digital copy for
> personal use falls within fair use?  Lemme know, hehe.

As long as you keep your work to yourself, no one will care (or know, for
that matter).

--Chris