[sword-devel] Hebrew UI

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 14:06:37 -0000

I'll hopefully have a look at it this tonight.

> Shalom Daniel, how are you?
>  I have tried to translate the .conf files into Hebrew and that
>  Is the message that  I get:

> Book: Genesis does not have a matching toupper abbrevs entry! Book
> number returned was: -1 

At the end of that file you need to have a list of abbreviations
see here for the details:

> I got this message in the latest release and in the update link that
> You have sent me: 
> (http://www.crosswire.org/~dglassey/swordalpha/sword20030125_2.exe)


> When ever I press on the OK button, it goes on to the next book on the list and so on.
>  The only way to make the Sword work again is to reinstall it. Though
> I have tries to delete 

Since it is an 'alpha' build make sure you rename the old sword 
program to sword.exe.old first. Then you should just be able to 
delete the test version and put back the old one without having to 
>  the Hebrew conf files it didn't work.
> I am working on a Y2K system.
> I didn't translated the whole file because I wanted to check if it
> Works before I'll begin with the precise translation.

Good idea.