[sword-devel] Bereans and Sword and GPL vs PD

Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 01:18:13 -0700

At 09:56 PM 12/14/2003, Lynn Allan wrote:

>  I think people are missing the point of
>my original eMail: what is Biblical guidance on this question? WWJD?

Jesus didn't always do a thing the same way each time. Take healing, He
healed by command, touch and by mixing spit with dirt. There may not be
just one good way to do Bible software development. No matter how many good
ways there may be, this project is what it is. Those that want something
else will have to look elsewhere. As I have said before, I am a fan of PD,
but I am glad this project is GPL.

Jerry