[sword-devel] meeting

Klaus R. H. Walther sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 03:38:39 +0100

Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2003 15:28 schrieb Martin Gruner:
> There will be a small meeting of Sword related people in Giessen, Germany
> soon, on Saturday, 13th of December. Daniel, Joachim and I will be here,
> and if you're not too far away and interested in attending, please email me
> directly.

I hope you will have a nice meeting. I would like to join you (even if I am
only a reader on this mailinglist), but I am on a seminar for church
planting.

Maybe you could talk about getting a modern unlooked german Bible modul. There
is still none available :-( CLV offers the Schlachter 2000 Bible as an
PDF-download on their website. (http://www.clv.de/25502102.php) Maybe they
will give Sword the permission to distribute this Bible translation? I don't
think, that someone asked them, but I am not shure. And I have no idea, whom
to ask. (And writing official letters is not a thing, I am good in.)

Shalom,
   Klaus