[sword-devel] LcdBible alpha 0.60a prototype available

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:42:22 -0700 (MST)

Lynn,

Using SourceForge also obliges you to distribute your source code (even if
you remove our GPL code).  You should have seen a notice about this when
you signed up with them for your project.

Also, as Martin mentions, by using Sword code, you must release under GPL.
You are not permitted to re-license Sword code under a different license,
such as the MPL, as your project page implies is your intention.

--Chris