[sword-devel] qpsword

Tim Meneely sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:50:37 -0500

Hi, Daniel,

Thanks for the work, and for letting us know!

I have not yet been able to build qpsword; I'm running RH 9 and between my
lack of knowledge and the (probably minor) differences in environment (e.g.,
compiler and library versions) I haven't yet gotten it working.  I haven't
spent a lot of time.  I'm thinking of setting up a debian chroot system for
other reasons, and that would probably help with QT work too.

I like your ideas for enhancement.  In particular, I haven't been thrilled
with the tap'n'hold being the only way to get at most menu items - it feels
hard on my Zaurus' screen. A separate menu button would be good.

I'll let you know if / when I get compilation working.

Tim