[sword-devel] qpsword

Tim Meneely sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:43:32 -0500

Mark,

I think there is some work going on, although it appears at a fairly low
level.  I have a "soon" hobby goal of doing some work on it - but since I
have not done much programming in C and have done none in Linux or for
Qtopia, I'm not hopeful of being able to contribute much.

I would like to look into changing the font size (to a smaller one) (and
preferably making it user-selectable) if nothing else.

Other than a largish font and somewhat limited capabilities, I find QPSword
runs fine on my Zaurus; one reason I haven't pushed myself harder to work on
it is that I don't have many complaints.  Are you thinking of any particular
changes?

Tim