[sword-devel] Error compiling Sword from the CVS

Steven P. Ulrick sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 05:03:46 -0500

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:36:27 +0200 (CEST)
Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Aug 2003, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
>
> > Hello, Everyone :)
> > While attempting to compile Sword from the CVS, I get the following
> > error:
>
> Please include some information regarding your setup like
> compiler+version, ....
>
> Hugo.

Hello, Hugo :)
I am using Red Hat Linux 9.  Assuming that the compiler that is called
up when I run "make" is the GNU C compiler (gcc), then the version that
I am running is gcc-3.2.2-5  This is the version that comes with Red Hat
9

If this isn't enough information, or it's the wrong information, please
let me know and I'll be glad to provide you with whatever you need.

Have a Great Day :)
Steven P. Ulrick