[sword-devel] Strong's Hebrew & Greek Concordance

Justin Long sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:30:24 -0400

Thanks. I just downloaded the software. I'm running Windows 2000, and it
won't open and install. Is this intended to be compatible with older
versions of Windows?

Cordially,
Justin Long

Never retreat. Never surrender. Never cut a deal with a dragon.
Justin Long                       MSNIM justinlong@strategicnetwork.org
Network for Strategic Missions    Office 757-213-2054 / Fax 757-420-5373
1732 South Park Court             Web http://www.strategicnetwork.org
Chesapeake, VA 23320, USA
No armor? Unclean life? Then do not mess in the affairs of dragons,

-----Original Message-----
From: sword-devel-admin@crosswire.org
[mailto:sword-devel-admin@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Christian Renz
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 9:50 AM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Strong's Hebrew & Greek Concordance

Justin,

just for the sake of clarification: e-sword and the Sword Project have
nothing to do with each other. e-sword is a personal effort by Rick
Meyers to create a Windows-based bible software. The Sword Project is
an open group effort (GPLed) to create a cross-platform framework for
bible software. Like apples and oranges, they are comparable, but
different :). You've subscribed to the mailing list of the Sword
Project.

Please do visit the Sword homepage (http://www.crosswire.org/sword/)
to find out about the modules that we offer (including
concordances). There is a web engine (diatheke), and a new engine is
in the works, although others can say more about that since I'm not
involved in that project.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Reality, in fact, is always something you couldn't have guessed. That's
one of the reasons I believe Christianity. It's a religion you couldn't
have guessed."  -- C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity