[sword-devel] Strong's Hebrew & Greek Concordance

Justin Long sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:57:11 -0400

Greetings,

I'm new to the list but am impressed with the e-Sword engine. I am wondering
if a Greek or Hebrew Concordance (e.g. Strong's Concordance) is in
development anywhere? Obviously the STrong's numbers are attached, but I'd
like something where I can jump from the Strong's number to all the verses
containing that word.

I would also be interested in knowing if anyone has translated the work and
the books done with the e-Sword engine to the web? I run the
strategicnetwork.org website, a major missions portal, and would be
interested in an online searchable Bible for that site.

Cordially,
Justin Long
www.strategicnetwork.org