[sword-devel] Chinese

Steve Tang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:52:11 -0600 (MDT)

I made ChiUn & ChiUns. They are in good shape as far as I know. Though I
do have a few things on my 'to-do' list:

* spaces: There were some problems with searching (1.5.4 I believe when I
made them) w/o spaces. Plus spaces didn't increase file sizes or affect
speed. I've noticed that in these two new NCV modules spaces were taken
out - and I had problem searching with 156rc1.

I don't think I know enough to provide any insight into rendering Chinese.
So before it is clear to me how these things are 'standardized' I'd just
take functionality (search) over look (no spaces.)

* there are a few verses which didn't display right. But I'd say these two
modules are in good enough shape for now compared to some of the other
modules.

Sorry for the delayed response. I have 1st-hand experience with the 2003
black-out and also boy, it's so hard to move with 2 young kids.

Steve Tang...