[sword-devel] Chinese

Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:13:06 -0700

We have 4 Chinese translations now! :)  Actually 2, but each in 2
different scripts:

ChiNCVs
ChiNCVt
ChiUns
ChiUn

The first 2 are officially still in beta because they probably only work
with 1.5.6, but we do have permission to freely distribute all of these
Bibles.  The WorldWide Bible Society gave us permission to freely
distribute the NCV and is actually including a CD of our software with
their printed NCV/ESV parallel Bible-- so I hope it's in good shape.  I
think they feel it is.

	-Troy.