[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] An awesome Bible

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:24:32 -0700 (MST)

If anyone is interested in our adding this Bible, please go ahead and
write to the author for permission and (hopefully) some source files other
than the PDFs.  I don't think it's going to be possible to base a module
off of the PDFs themselves.  I don't see any problem with our providing
this text.  And if whoever asks doesn't want to or feel capable of making
the module himself, I would be happy to do so.

--Chris