[sword-devel] [Fwd: SWORD Project with WBS]

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:10:55 -0700 (MST)

> (a) Parallel Bible ? It is very important for the user to see multiple up
> to 4 translations of Bible simultaneously as seen in
> http://wordsearchbible.com/z-trans.htm.

Isn't adding this to the current BibleCS going to (a) be difficult and (b)
make the UI even worse than it currently is?

> (b) Search result ? It will be nice to highlight the word entered for
> search with a different color or in bold face.

Not completely trivial, but certainly possible (see BT).

> (c) ZIPScript ? Allow the user to pull in Scripture verses to any program
> running in Windows by click a single button. It is extremely useful for
> making PowerPoint or Word documents. The feature is more convenient than
> cut and paste.

This one I might actually be interested in taking a shot at since I've
been toying with the idea of doing something similar for a few years.
I'll probably update the ActiveX control first and just base it on that.
This item really has nothing to do with BibleCS since it should be
implemented as a separate front-end (as is the case with the WORDsearch
implementation).

--Chris