[sword-devel] New modules & beta versions to test (urgently)

Steven P. Ulrick sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:52:55 -0500

> This sounds like a Bibletime bug (or an unforseen case).  I have never 
> been that familiar with BT's abilities, so maybe one of the developers 
> could comment on whether this is the case.
> --Chris

Thanks Chris, for reminding me to check out the modules that I had issues with
in Bibletime for Linux, with The Sword Project in Windows XP.  I discovered that
the modules that I reported about work fine in Windows, with the exception of
the problem referred to by Stephen Denne:

>I'm not seeing this problem, but I have found links in MHC that don't all
>eg Half way down the entry for Gen 1:1 there is
>John i. 3, 10; Eph. iii. 9; Col. i. 16; Heb. 1. 2
>The resulting verse list does not include Hebrews 1:2

I have to get ready to go to work now, but tomorrow I'll report this to the
Bibletime list.  I'll also download Gnome Sword and see what happens there :)

Steven P. Ulrick