[sword-devel] Sword Verse Lists - bug or feature?

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 19:06:25 -0700

Bugs, bugs, bugs!

These are big problems that arose from me trying to fix a few small
things before release.  Working on it.  The previews of both the
verselist and the search results controls are still intended to display
only a single verse.

	-Troy.