[sword-devel] Sword Verse Lists

Daniel Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 14:25:57 -0700

I was just playing around with things and have a couple of questions
relating to the RC3 release.

1.  I know that I suggested it relating to the bottom portion of the
search window, (and subsequently the verse list window) but what is the
current status of the text displayed in the preview pane area? Is it the
verse before the selected verse and the verse after, or how much text is
being displayed? Also is there a way to choose how much text is
displayed?

2. I was playing around with this SVL (Sword Verse List) thing, and I
really like the feature. Is the a way to launch a window from the
command line displaying a specific SVL, I am wondering so that I can
have it linked to some other materials? Also, is there any way to
specify which module is displayed with a certain verse list?

3. Another idea I had was that if it was possible to make a script or
some other way possible, (I could do this if desired) to add some
functionality to these files to the registry. If these are plain, (or
semi-plain) ASCII text files, then it might be nice to add other program
functionality in for the files.

By the grace of God,
Daniel Adams