[sword-devel] CEV module

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:50:18 +0100

Hi there .....

I have produced a CEV module, and posted it at:
http://wingtk.sourceforge.net/cev.zip

As I have not yet heard from the American Bible Society, it has to be a
locked module.  I have e-mailed the key to Chris Little in a separate e-
mail.  My e-mail to the ABS was the second one.  I wrote some months ago,
and heard nothing.  Can anyone offer a contact e-mail other than info@ ....
which seems to be a dead drop?

Those who have access to keys please feel free to get the key from Chris
and test pending contact.  As e-sword has a licence to distribute the CEV
free of charge, I reckon we ought to get the same privilege.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd)
minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield United Reformed Churches,
Nottingham
see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com and
http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk
for our church homepages).