[sword-devel] What is going on here???

chris sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:13:00 -0500

On Tuesday 03 September 2002 15:57, Daniel Freedman (you) wrote:
> [...]

	I wasn't to concerned with a translation. MTR is great, just don't like the
interface and I think that the sword interface would work well. I still don't
see how mechon-mamre could possibly hold copyright on their texts (other than
their translations) They claim that they have the most accurate, close to the
original texts and claim to hold copyright on them. Go figure.

--
Chris L.
Pre-paid Legal Services