[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.4rc2

Sing Yong Tan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 12:42:26 +0800

Thanks for the pointer!

I realise that the text that are a little far apart are only by a char or
two. Eg Gen 3:5, there is an extra char before the chinese character for
God. (others James 1:1) Is it has something to do with all the chinese
character for God? That a space is put in front of it?
After a random check over the books, seems like it is only for the chinese
character God.