[sword-devel] Doctrinal Statement

Daniel Freedman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:36:05 +0200

Having doctrinal statements puts people off, I know, it would put me off
sword. The fact that I'm Jewish and benefit from sword means a lot, and
having doctrinal statements can be offensive to groups, especially those
doing research, and coming from different backgrounds...

If people want to discuss doctrine, let them do it on other lists, if people
want to discuss the failings of the church, let them do it on other
christian lists...

theres my 2 cents worth, take it or ignore it.

DF