[sword-devel] More trivia - locales.d conf and toupper

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:15:19 +0200

There is another problem in the locale handling. When throwing a draft of a
latin locale (Vulgata) together, I found out that

Ad Corinthios II

And the like will not work because the "II" will be parsed as a chapter
designation (roman number). Would be nice if the parser could be changed to
support this kind of bookname, which might occur in other languages too.

Thanks for considering.

Martin