[sword-devel] iso and Installer Manager

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 23:15:31 -0700

Jason,
	Thank you for your feedback.  I'm not quite sure what you mean by,
"none of the installers for win work".  Does the cdstartup.exe at the
root run when you insert the CD?  If not, can you run it manually?  If
you get it running, can you click on the Install button?  Does it launch
the installer?

	Please provide some of these details so we can fix any last minute
problems before going to press!  Thank you again for your time.

	-Troy.

PS.  There is a newer ISO available, but I don't think anything with the
installer should have changed.

Jason and Larua Brooks wrote:
> Greetings,
>    Yesterday, I downloaded the September 26th ISO and burnt it to a CD.

The only problem I've seen is that none of the installers for win work on my

  Win XP Home box.  That, however, is not a significant problem for me.

My main question is if I can use installer manager to install the
modules from

the CD to my local disk.  I tried changing the path it looks at in it's
conf

file in the program directory, but that did not do anything.