[sword-devel] iso and Installer Manager

Jason and Larua Brooks sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:58:04 -0600

   Yesterday, I downloaded the September 26th ISO and burnt it to a CD.  The only problem I've seen is that none of the installers for win work on my Win XP Home box.  That, however, is not a significant problem for me.  My main question is if I can use installer manager to install the modules from the CD to my local disk.  I tried changing the path it looks at in it's conf file in the program directory, but that did not do anything.

Thanks for any suggestions,
In Christ,
Jason Brooks

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"