[sword-devel] Problems with RWP module

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:28:15 +0200

Chris,
I think I've found some nasty bugs in the RWP module :)

Have a look at Matthew 1:2
In verse 16 we have "Joseph the husband of Mary, from whom was begotten Jesus
who is called Christ" (τον Ιωσηφ τον ανδρα Μαριας εξ ης εγεννηθη Ιησους ο
λεγομενος Χριστος)
The link on "16" points to Revelation 22:16:
	In verse <scripRef passage="RE 22:16">16</scripRef> we have [...]
I think this is a bug in the module, I think this should be fixed before the
new CD is released.

But it shouldn't delay it! The european users who ordered the CD are eagerly
waiting for it! They already send me the money and I think they should get
the CD as sson as possible.

Thank you for all your work on the modules, Chris!
--
Joachim Ansorg
www.bibletime.de