[sword-devel] is this a bug I should report here?

Steven P. Ulrick sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 01:53:40 -0500

> I won't be able to file a bug report until after I get off work
> tomorrow morning, but when I even tried to open the Smith's module on
> Bibletime 1.3pre, Bibletime completely crashed.  Every other module I
> tried worked fine :)  But like I said, I'll report it after I get home
> :)
>
> Steven P. Ulrick

Hello, everyone :)
When I tried the Smith's module on Bibletime 1.3pre, running Red Hat
Linux 8.0, it crashes Bibletime immediately.  I checked all of my other
modules except for the Bible ones, and I found only one other one that
was a problem, and that's the American Tract Society module.  It did the
same thing, just clicking on it caused an immediate crash.  At the
following URL, please find the backtrace logs from both crashes, as well
as the output of one of the crashes that came from the terminal window.
I just submitted this to Sourceforge as well :)

http://www.faith4miracle.org/sword_module_crash.tar.bz2

Steven P. Ulrick