[sword-devel] Bug in morph/strongs of Byz

Mike Sangrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
27 Nov 2002 11:00:01 -0500

I think hEN (rough breathing on EN) is simply the subject of EFEREN.
The idea being that one plant was carrying a load of 30 seeds, etc.

I would have marked it A-NSN.

--
Mike Sangrey
msangrey@BlueFeltHat.org