[sword-devel] Bug in morph/strongs of Byz

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:42:05 -0700 (MST)

Hi Victor,

Could I suggest that you contact the people at http://www.byztxt.com/
about this.  They actively maintain this text.

We will update the text if they release an update, but otherwise will not
make changes to the version they supply.