[sword-devel] sword development questions and suggestions

Victor Porton sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 04:01:24 +0600

> 2. CVS
>
> May I ask for the cvs split to be executed? It really makes a lot of sense to
> slit up the main repository into parts that form logical units, such as lib
> (including examples), apps, tools etc. The main "sword" cvs module should be
> as slim as possible while keeping the stuff necessary for developing and
> building the main sword lib, for not all have that fast internet connections.

An additional argument on this that diffs will be not messed by changes in
windoze apps etc., and it will become easier to track changes in sword.
--
Victor Porton (porton@narod.ru)