[sword-devel] Strongs and Additional Modules

Nichols, Lester sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 31 May 2002 12:57:01 -0700

As far as the conf file, I was testing creating one from one of the beta
modules (Amplified Bible). I was testing creation and modification of conf
files.

This is what I made as a conf file:

[AMP]
DataPath=./modules/texts/rawtext/amp/
ModDrv=RawText
Description=Amplified Bible
DistributionLicense = Public Domain
GlobalOptionFilter = GBFFootnotes
Lang=en
SourceType = GBF
TextSource = OLB
LCSH=Bible. English.
Version=1.2
[Desktop Entry]

Any ideas?

Lester Nichols
"Embrace the Virtual Mindshare"
Network Engineer/Database Administrator/Programmer
wk: 626.974.1290 fx: 626.974.1287
nicholsl@computer.org

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
delivery of the message to such person), you may not directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message to
anyone. If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it and all copies from your
system.  Community Bank reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise
and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such
entity.  No contracts may be concluded on behalf of the sender by means of
electronic communications unless expressly stated to the contrary.