[sword-devel] new WIN32 beta

Steve Wilson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 25 May 2002 22:19:37 -0400

Hmmm, I couldn't get the link to work from the email link, I think its got
something to do with how MS Outlook reads the link and file names with a
underscore.  Nevertheless, I found it under the alpha directory.

Haven't had a chance to play around with the new beta build, but I wanted to
make a suggestion.
Is it possible to have the options on the toolbar?  Sort of like the
Bookmarks button.  I would like to be able to switch some of the options on
and off quickly without have to go through the option menu. Push a button
it's on, push it again and it's off.  Be great for the Strong numbers.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the opportunity to test out such a great tool, and keep up the
good work.

By the Grace of God,
Steve Wilson

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Troy A. Griffitts
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 10:34 AM
To: sword-devel
Subject: [sword-devel] new WIN32 beta

Ok guys, David's been hard at work on the next rev of BibleCS for
Windows.  Please try it out.  Here's the next beta with, YES, options
that apply IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT RESTARTING the program!  Yeah David!

	-Troy.

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/Sword_1
.5.4betaC.zip