[sword-devel] Problem with ISBE / RAWLD4

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 25 May 2002 18:21:17 +0200

Hi all!
Found some time to work on BibleTime. I'm sorry that I found a bug which
occurs with the ISBE module from the latest ISO (ISBE version 1.5).
We use the following code:

		(*module()) = TOP;
  		do {
   			m_entryList->append(QString::fromLocal8Bit(module()->KeyText()));
  			(*module())++;
  		} while ( !module()->Error() );

This loop doesn't work with ISBE because module->Error() is true at the
beginning! Is this bug caused by the RawLD4 drivers? Or is it a problem with
ISBE?
I'd be glad to see ISBE working!

I like the new versions of modules on the CD, the formtting is much better in
many cases and modules like RWP have now real greek characters in them! Well
done, Chris and all the other module makers! Sword's getting more and more as
good as the quality commercial bible apps!

Joachim